- Place of Origin: Spain
- Brand Name: Circutor
- Model Number: CVM-K-L-ITF
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Ex-Stock, Subject To Our Prior Sales.|
SpecificationsPanel Mounted Power Electrical system analyzer (144 x 144mm) which measures, calculate, displays the main electrical parameters
Panel mounted (144 x 144mm) 3 Phase Balanced/Unbalanced Load 440V Power Electrical & Power Energy system anlayzer which measures,calculates and displays the main electrical parameters in balanced and unbalanced three-phase systems.
* Real Time supervision of the state of the installation.
* Certify that the harmonic distortion levels are within the accepted value and are within the
limits laid down by international standards.
* Control the power conception of the installation.
* Control the consumption in kWh by distribution lines and even by cost centring.
* Control the kvar consumption.
* Current reading using external transformers.../5A or ...../1A.
* Possibility to see a single item from more than 500 parameters.
* Main characteristics of:-
-Class up to 0.2% in power, with redundant meter function also possible.
-Quality Supply Analyzer Class B (Overvoltage,Gaps,Voltage cuts).
-Display all the information using VGA graphic screen.
-Carry out harmonic breakdown in voltage and current to the order of 50.
-Measure and visualise the imbalance and asymmetry of the system.
-Show on screen the phase diagram for voltage and current.
-Up to nine tariffs can be represented on the energy meter.
-Maximum Demand of the parameters can be calculated: kW,kV.A,AIII y,AL1 AL2 AL3.
-Three expension slot available: Digital I/O, analogue I/O and (SD) memory and Ethernet (Modbus/TCP).
-Can be intergrated in the master Modbus/RTU or Modbus/TCP system.
* Communciation port RS-485/232 to PC using software POWERSTUDIO / SCADA / POWERVISION and etc.