- Type: Networking & Server
- Brand Name: Circutor
- Model Number: PowerStudio
- Place of Origin: Spain
SpecificationsPowerStudio is an abbreviated version of PowerStudio Scada which main function communication with CIRCUTOR equipment.
Nowadays, computer data handling is vital. In order to do so, there is a large variety of programs to meet the different user requirements. With these, data can be read and displayed numerically and in graphs or exported to a spread sheet. There is also the option of a single but complex Scada program that allows the measurement and control of many parameters in an installation.
* Remote parameterisation of equipment.
* Real time display of measured parameters.
* Displaying historical data by graphs or tables.
* Printing graphs or tables.
* Multi-point software (Web Server) using static screens.
* XML server and DDE built in (used for data exchange with other applications on the market).
* Highly versatile and easy to use.
* Access via Internet with password protection with ability to create access profiles.
With PowerStudio, user is in complete control of the system, knowing the status of the power lines including the system's overall consumption of Low voltage and Medium voltage loads, in real time. An intricate part of this system's supervision includes assessment of the various electrical service parameters acheived by using the correct metering devices.